Why use 20 mg Otoflour tablets (sodium fluoride)?
- Fluoride is used as a dietary supplement to prevent tooth decay in children where fluoride levels in drinking water are insufficient.
- Fluoride ion stabilizes bone and tooth apatite crystals. Fluoride may inhibit the growth of plaque-causing bacteria. Fluoride deposition on the surface of tooth enamel increases its resistance to acid and spreads tooth decay.
- Fluorides are easily and almost completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. This ion is stored in the bones. This drug is excreted by the kidneys.
Features of Otoflour 20 mg tablets
- Otoflour oral tablets
- Prevention of pediatric tooth decay
- Enamel protection for children
- Helps stabilize bone and tooth apatite crystals
- Inhibiting the growth and development of plaque-causing bacteria
How to take the pill Otoflour
According to the doctor’s prescription
Tablet use warnings Otoflour
- This medicine should not be used in areas where drinking water is high in fluoride.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, diabetic, have kidney or liver problems.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medicines at the same time to prevent possible interactions.
- Your doctor is aware of the possible side effects of your medication, so complete the course of medication as prescribed by your doctor and avoid stopping the medication arbitrarily.
- This drug should not be used in patients with joint pain and gastrointestinal ulcers and severe renal insufficiency.
- Side effects of teeth whitening and rarely yellowish brown color on the teeth have been reported.
- Excessive consumption of fluoride ions during the period of tooth development in children may cause dental fluorosis.
- In case of stained teeth, it is necessary to see a doctor or dentist.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0