Characteristics, Interference and Side Effects of Harvis Grape Mix Syrup:
Colic occurs when a healthy child cries or makes noises for a long time. If your baby cries regularly for more than 3 hours a day, he or she may have colic. Colic can start a few weeks after birth and usually gets worse between 4 and 6 weeks.
Doctors are not sure what causes colic. Researchers have identified a number of possible causes for colic.
Some of the effective factors may include the following:
- Pain or discomfort from gas or indigestion
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Excessive food or poor nutrition
- Allergy to formula or breast milk
- To prevent and treat bloating and flatulence in children
- Prevention of related abdominal pain in infants, children and infants
- Infants one to six months: one tablespoon (5 ml) once a day or after meals
- Infants six months to one year: Two tablespoons (10 ml) once a day or after meals
- Do not increase the recommended dose without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0