What is Flexan Iron Plus Fisher?
Iron deficiency is common among people in the community, especially for women and girls, for various reasons, the most important of which is the lack of proper nutrition. Many people think that consuming foods containing iron, consider themselves immune to the effects of deficiency of this important substance, but due to ignorance or lack of observance when consuming foods containing iron or substances before and after them that can It neutralizes the effects of iron and many people face the problem of iron deficiency.
In this regard, the use of iron tablets as an ideal way and of course much easier than the preparation of iron-containing substances, in recent years has become particularly important in people’s lives.
Importance of iron in food:
- Anemia is a condition in which the number or size of red blood cells and the amount of hemoglobin in the blood decrease and the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the blood and cells is disrupted.
- Causes of anemia include nutritional deficiencies, bleeding, genetic disorders, chronic diseases, and drug poisoning.
- To treat anemia, it is better to use iron sources such as meat and eggs, cereals, vegetables and fruits, and do not forget to take iron tablets and vitamin C.
- In total, there are about four grams of iron in the whole body, half of which is two grams of hemoglobin and myoglobin, which are the building blocks of red blood cells and muscle, and the rest is stored in the liver and other organs.
- Normally, as long as there is no bleeding, the body needs to consume less iron. Symptoms of iron deficiency anemia
- Symptoms of iron deficiency anemia include pale skin, premature fatigue, dizziness and headache, drowsiness and tingling in the hands and feet, and nausea.
The amount of women need iron tablets:
- Women between the ages of 15 and 50 are prone to iron deficiency due to monthly bleeding.
- Assuming a woman loses an average of 80 cc of blood in a monthly cycle, that amount is equivalent to about 50 milligrams of iron, which doubles her need for a person who does not have monthly bleeding.
- Thus, these women need to eat more iron-rich foods. These foods include black liver, offal, and red meats. Of course, vegetables such as parsley, lentils and spinach also contain iron, which is not very noticeable.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy can lead to premature birth. Iron supplements may be suitable for people who are not able to get iron through their diet.
Complications of iron deficiency
Not having enough iron in your diet can lower your body’s energy levels. As you know, iron carries the required oxygen to the muscles and brain and is essential for mental and physical function. Iron deficiency leads to a lack of concentration, increased irritability and decreased endurance.
Side effects of iron tablets
Arbitrary use of iron pills causes problems such as liver failure and dull skin, and due to the deposition of iron in the blood may cause brain and nerve problems in some cases.
In severe cases, iron overdose can lead to organ failure, coma, seizures and even death. This is why it is important to keep iron supplements out of the reach of children to reduce the risk of fatal overdose.
Iron plays a key role in oxidative stress and skin damage. Excess iron intake can cause iron deposits to form on the skin.
The side effects of iron tablets in one sentence are damage to the liver and stomach. To treat anemia, it is better to go for anemia-free foods than chemical and complicated ways.
An expert in traditional medicine said that iron water is effective in relieving anemia. “Excessive consumption of chemical iron pills damages the liver and stomach. Excessive use of iron pills may cause blemishes on the face.
Taking this pill may cause allergies in different people, so it is better to avoid taking it simultaneously with other drugs.
- In order to store this tablet, it is necessary to place this tablet at a temperature below 30 ° C and away from sunlight and moisture.
- It is also best to keep out of sight and reach of children.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0