- Lowering blood pressure and lipids
- inhibition of platelet aggregation
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
Store in a cool, dry place.
Store below 30 ° C, away from light and moisture.
The drug should be kept out of reach of children.
Method of Use
For treatment: 2 to 3 times a day, 1 each time, after meals (3 to 5 mg of allicin per day)
For prevention: take one pill daily for a long time (Note: This dose is for adults only)
Dosage in patients treated with warfarin and other anticoagulants, antiplatelets, coagulants, low molecular weight heparin, indomethacin, patients treated with protease inhibitors and other drugs metabolized by cytochrome P450 2E1 It must be controlled and adjusted.
No side effects have been reported with the recommended dose, but anaphylaxis, headache, dizziness, muscle aches, and rarely gastrointestinal side effects and nausea may occur in sensitive individuals.
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Contains coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E.
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Treatment of hyperlipidemia (which is not reduced by diet)
- Prevention of age-related vascular changes and atherosclerosis
- Treatment of upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduce the risk of gastric and colorectal cancer
Was this helpful?
0 / 0