What is Advalgin?
Advalegin Flash is a different and new 684 mg painkiller made from the active ingredient ibuprofen lysine.
This painkiller is 3 times more effective than ibuprofen in reducing toothache, menstrual cramps and muscle aches.
Advalgin Flash Indications
Ibuprofen is used to relieve pain and inflammation of rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis (including juvenile arthritis) and other musculoskeletal disorders, painful menstruation, postoperative pain, fever.
Advalgin Flash Side Effects
In patients with liver or kidney failure, gastrointestinal diseases such as gastrointestinal ulcers, heart failure, hypertension and coagulation disorders should be used with extreme caution.
Advalgin Flash Drug Interactions
Concomitant use with antacids may cause drug absorption. Taking ibuprofen with angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) reverses its antihypertensive effect and also increases the risk of premature renal failure and hyperkalemia.
Blood pressure lowering diuretics may be reduced if taken concomitantly with this drug. The effect of insulin and drugs is down, possibly found by the pharmacist.
Concomitant use with cyclosporine increases the risk of renal toxicity. The excretion of lim and possibly methotrexate by ibuprofen has been investigated and found to be toxic.
The skill of platelet aggregation by this drug in wounds and gastrointestinal bleeding in patients treated with anticoagulants or thrombotic drugs may be dangerous. Concomitant use of this drug with aspirin is not recommended. Concomitant use of valproic acid with this drug increases the risk of bleeding due to interference with platelet function.
- There is a possibility of lazy eye (amblyopathy).
- If this medicine is used to treat arthritis, the course of treatment with this medicine should be completed. It may take at least 2 weeks to achieve the desired response.
- See your doctor if you have flu-like symptoms (chills, fever, or muscle aches) before or at the same time as the rash.
- Any abnormal bleeding such as vomiting of blood, blood in the urine and blood in the stool should be reported.
- In intravenous administration, it is necessary to deliver the necessary fluids to the person before starting treatment.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0